Event # 3 in the OTC series with a new course that will be one of the most scenic in Oregon July 29th, 2017
NEW loop at 44 Miles and 5500 ft for the Hard Route and 65% Gravel. Please do not ride anything smaller than 32's and 38's would be nice or bigger
2 aid stations Hard Route
Lane County SVG and great food and massage after!
Categories for all OTC events
15-18, 19-29,30-39,40-49,50-59,60+ Men and Women for the both routes
- A Well marked course that is timed and flagged for your safety.
- LINK to venue at Bellfountain Park (New Staging)
- Camping location at Bellfountain Church if Valley location is chosen
- All distances leave at 8am for the timed participants for the HARD Loop at 45 Miles. We have a 8 HR time limit for this event with Sag support along the way if needed.
- Safety Information about the Sasquatch Duro will be available at Packet Pickup and sent to you in an e-mail Wednesday before the event. Camping info coming for Friday as this event would be simply to tough to ride Sunday and struggle back to work on Monday!
- Sag support provided by
- Guaranteed Custom Sasquatch Duro SOCKS for the first 125
- Music and prizes/Raffle and Beer Provided by Three Creeks Brewing for those over 21
- Post Event Pizza in Bellfountain park and massage from FIRST of Corvallis
Great support on course with Medical, Mechanical, and Sag support if it all goes horribly wrong and you need to come back.